Here you can buy Aquarius 2 Printed Instructions. You get the instructions as black and white print. If you would like the instructions as download, you can get them HERE.
This is the second variation of the previous Aquarius and a breeziliy, casual and simple summer shawl. Not only knitting is fun in summer, no also wearing.
You will receive instructions over 9 pages including complete electronic chart, as well as written pattern.
What should you be able to?
- knit together
- yarn over
- complete electronic chart
- written scheme for correct use of the charts
- suitable for advanced
- 1 skein gradient yarn from Garnstube, 1200m, 3-ply
- you can also use sock yarn or lace yarn
- circular needle 3,5mm (at least 100 cm)
- 3 stitch markers
- wool needle