Here you can buy Arc de Triomphe 1 Printed Instructions. You get the instructions as black and white print. If you would like the instructions as download, you can get them HERE.
Our triumphal arch is another excursion into the world of artistry knitting in the broadest sense, intended for courageous knitting enthusiasts who have already gained some experience and want to venture into lace knitting.
Knitting lace patterns is considered the high art of knitting, hence the name “art/artistry knitting” when it comes to decorative lace or ajour patterns. This is an easier pattern, which visually repeats until its end in shape and changes only in number of stitches.
- suitable for very ambitious starters of lace knitting as well as advanced
- uni size
- complete electronic chart
What should you be able to?
- knit together
- yarn over
- 1000m Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply, “Budgie Bird No 2”
- circular needle 3,5mm, ( at least 120cm)
- wool needle
- 23 stitch markers (optional)