Here you can buy Shopping Bag Blümchen Printed Instructions. You get the instructions as black and white print. If you would like the instructions as download, you can get them HERE.
This shopping bag should be another contribution from us to sustainable living and help eliminate plastic. These instructions are ideal for recycling leftover wool. It has a diameter of approx. 26 cm and can be varied in height. I mainly use it for fruit.
- suitable for very ambitious starters of lace knitting as well as advanced
- uni size
- complete electronic chart
What should you be able to?
- knit together
- yarn over
- Marie(n)Käferchen leftovers, 4-ply, at least 500m
- circular needle 3mm
- circular needle 4mm (60cm)
- double pointed needles 4mm
- wool needle
- 1 stitch marker
You can find an index of all printed instructions in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.