Here you can buy Barbara Printed Instructions. You get the instructions as black and white print. If you would like the instructions as download, you can get them HERE.
This shawl was a gift to my friend Barbara. She wanted something festive to her “go-out dirndl” and asked me if I had any idea.
That’s the result! And the name for the shawl was also fixed immediately.
What should you be able to:
- yarn over
- knit together
- complete electronic chart
- written pattern
- written scheme for correct use of the charts
- suitable for advanced and ambitionated beginners
- Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply, plain black, RL500m
- Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply, Black Beauty, RL500m
- circular needle 3,5mm (at least 120cm)
- 5 stitch markers
- wool needle