Here you can buy Chamäleon Printed Instructions. You get the instructions as black and white print. If you would like the instructions as download, you can get them HERE.
Chameleons are quick-change artists in the animal kingdom. Depending on their mood, they can change their color and shape. Therefore I thought this was the right name for these instructions. Whether as a headband, hat or cowl (-hat), the Chamäleon is changeable and adapts to your ideas and wishes.
What should you be able to?
- knit and purl
- knit and purl together
- cable (will be explained)
- yarn over
- instructions for two sizes (up to 56cm head circumference)
- for advanced and ambitious beginners
- 2 balls of Drops Baby Merino, RL175m each 50g
- circular needles (40cm) or long double pointed needles 3.5mm, double pointed needles 3.5mm
- cable needle
- 15-17 stitch markers depending on size
- wool needle
- tape measure