Here you will receive the DIY-Kit Fledermäuschen 1. The set consists of a yarn cake 650m, 3-ply, in the color Meerjungfrau by Marie, which was also used originally, and the related instructions. The kit is a cooperation together with Pia Densow from Garnstube and therefore the packages are only available in limited quantities.
Included in the DIY-Kit:
- 1 Bobbel Meerjungfrau by Marie, 650m, 3-ply, 50% cotton / 50% polyacrylic
- 1 Printed Instructions Fledermäuschen
About the instructions:
The name giver for this shawl is my 4-year-old granddaughter, who said that looks like a bat. And since I knitted this for her, it became the little bat (Fledermäuschen). The instructions are described in detail row by row, so you can comfortably knit according to.
What should you be able to?
- yarn over
- knit together
- cable and kfb (explained in the description)
- suitable for both beginners and advanced
- uni size
- written pattern
- circular needle 3,5mm, (at least 100cm)
- cable needle 3,5mm or less
- 11 stitch markers
- wool needle
The color can vary depending on the individual screen settings!
You can also order the DIY-Kit Fledermäuschen 1 in a different gradient. We would like to invite you to browse our assortment and send us a message for it.
You can find ideas and suggestions on our blog.