Here you will receive the DIY-Kit Stellarius. The kit consists of a yarn cake with 1000m, 4-ply, in the color Stellarius and contrasting color, which we have used in the original, and the corresponding instructions. You can choose to add lurex as an incidental thread.
Included in the DIY-Kit:
- 1 yarn cake Stellarius 1000m, 4-ply (100% cotton)
- 1 yarn cake 350m, 4-ply (100% Baumwolle) contrasting color: light blue
- 1 Printed Instructions Stellarius
- Optional: Incidental thread Lurex Irisee (62% polyester/ 38% polyamide)
About the instructions:
Stellarius in Latin is the male variant for star and therefore for me the counterpart to our “female” more delicate shawl “Starlet”. The challenge here for me was to knit large and distinctive prongs/rayons that are easy to write on, so you can recreate them with great knitting pleasure.
What should you be able to?
- knit together
- yarn over
These instructions are more in the skill “advanced to professional”. However, ambitious beginners who want to discover the art of knitting for themselves can also try it. We are happy to help with any questions.
- written pattern
- for advanced and very ambitious beginners
- circular needle 4mm (at least 120cm)
- 18 stitch markers
- 4 safety pins
- wool needle
The color can vary depending on the individual screen settings!
You are welcome to order the DIY-Kit Stellarius in another gradient. We would like to invite you to browse our assortment and send us a message for it.
You can find ideas and suggestions on our blog.