Eucalan wool detergent is the gentle way to wash your handicrafts. It is the detergent for your wool, silk, furs and other natural fibers. The detergent is pH neutral and contains lanolin as a natural conditioner. In addition, Eucalan contains only natural oils and gives the laundry a wonderful scent. The lavender scent also helps keep moths out of your closet.
This extremely high-yield detergent is suitable for both hand washing and machine washing. If you are cleaning your handcrafts, you will only need 1 teaspoon for one wash.
Eucalan wool detergent is available in 2 sizes (100ml/500ml) and 5 fragrances:
- Eucalyptus with eucalyptus oil added, which also protects against moths.
- Grapefruit smells especially fresh due to the addition of essential grapefruit oil
- Lavender with essential lavender oil, which not only has a calming effect, but also protects against moths.
- Wrapture (jasmine) infused with essential jasmine oil for a beguiling, feminine note.
- Neutral without fragrance
There is also a matching dispenser for the large bottles of Euclan wool detergent.
Ingredients: Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (vegetable based soap), Ammonium Chloride (an ammonium salt, used as a thickener), Cocamide MEA (mild suds boosting agent and emulsifier, derivative of a plant), Purified Water, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (emulsifier, derivative of a plant), PEG 75 Lanolin (natural derivative lanolin), Methylchloroisothiazolinone (preservative and antibacterial).
Fragrance oils (depending on selection): eucalyptus oil, grapefruit oil, lavender oil, jasmine oil
In the equipment category, we invite you to browse and are happy to assist you with your selection if you need help.
Ideas and suggestions for yarns and gradient yarns can be found on our blog