Here you can buy Faunus 1 and 2 Download.
If you would like the instructions as printed instructions, you can get them HERE.
Faunus is a cowl, perfect for the cold season. The name is derived from Old Italian, where Faunus was the protector of forests and nature.
For us the appropriate analogy, because tightly fitting our neck is protected. You can choose one of the two versions. Depending on how you are in the mood right now. At purchase you get two instructions!
Faunus 1: Cowl with cable
Faunus 2: Cowl without cable
- 2 instructions for both versions
- written pattern without chart
- suitable for beginners
- specification for both models!
- 400m of yarn of your choice, in gradient we recommend 5 to 6-ply
- double pointed needles, or circular needles 40-60cm in the fitting size
- 8 stitch markers
- wool needle
- cable needle
These instructions are suitable for all types of yarn! You can use a trendy yarn cake, as well as cozy merino wool or cotton yarn.
You can find an index of all downloads in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.