Here you can buy Fledermaus 3 Download.
If you would like the instructions as printed instructions, you can get them HERE.
The name finder for the first small shawl „Fledermäuschen“ (little bat or baby bat) is my granddaughter, who said that looks like a bat.
Since I personally prefer narrow shawls in winter as scarves, I have designed two more shawls in addition to the adult variant “Fledermaus (bat)”. This is the third version and is unspectacularily called “Fledermaus (bat) variant 3”.
What should you be able to?
- yarn over
- knit together
- cable and kfb (explained in the description)
- suitable for both beginners and advanced
- uni size
- written pattern
- Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply, RL 850m or
- 1Garnstube color gradient yarn, 4-ply, RL 850m
- circular needle 3,5mm, ( at least 120cm)
- cable needle 3,5mm or less
- 16 stitch markers
- wool needle
You can find an index of all downloads in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.