Here you can buy Fledermaus Printed Instructions. You get the instructions as black and white print. If you would like the instructions as download, you can get them HERE.
The name giver for this shawl is my 4-year-old granddaughter, who said that looks like a bat. This one is the „grown up“ version and and is called accordingly “Fledermaus“ (bat).
What should you be able to?
- yarn over
- knit together
- cable and kfb (explained in the description)
- suitable for both beginners and advanced
- uni size
- written pattern
- Marie(n)Käferchen, 4-ply, 1000m or
- Traumverlauf „Chilled Late Macchiato“, 3-ply, 1000m
- circular needle 3,5mm, ( at least 120cm)
- cable needle 3,5mm or less
- 16 stitch markers
- wool needle
You can find an index of all printed instructions in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.