Here you can buy Gavinha Download.
If you would like the instructions as printed instructions, you can get them HERE.
Gavinha in Gaelic means “tendril”. Similar to a tendril of a plant climbing up a trellis, the leaf pattern on this shawl curls along the side. Depending on your preference, you can knit one, two or even all three pattern pieces.
What should you be able to:
- knit together
- yarn over
- complete electronic chart
- written scheme for correct use of the charts
- suitable for advanced and ambitionated beginners
- 1 yarn cake Marie(n)käferchen 900m, 4-ply, by Marie and Me or
- 1 yarn cake 900 m, 4-ply, by Drachenstein
- also possible to use sock wool or lace yarn
- circular needle 3,5mm (at least 100cm)
- wool needle
You can find an index of all downloads in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.