Here you can buy Hänsel und Gretel Download.
If you would like the instructions as printed instructions, you can get them HERE.
Hansel and Gretel are two figures from the fairy tale of the same name by Brothers Grimm. The basis for the fairy tale are German folk tales, which probably originated in Hesse. The names Hänsel and Gretel are borrowed from, in those days, the most widespread names of Johannes and Margarete, in order to give the characters in that story especially a face by name.
What should you be able to:
- casting on
Hänsel and Gretel are two beginner knitting instructions, for a men’s and a more playful women’s model. Even for the cables in the female model, you only need to master knitted and purled stitches.
- suitable for beginners
- instructions female model with “Left Twists”
- instructions male model with ribbed pattern
- instructions for two sizes (S/M and L/XL)
- 2 balls Lana Grossa Cool Wool Merino Super Fine (100% virgin wool) 50g/160m
- double pointed needles 3,5 mm
- 1 stitch marker
- wool needle
You can find an index of all downloads in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.