Here you can buy Hesperos Download.
If you would like the instructions as printed instructions, you can get them HERE.
Hesperos is the antique Greek description for the evening star. For us the fitting name for this star shaped shawl. You can work with a trendy gradient yarn cake but also with two contrasting strands of sock yarn. The prongs are created by skillful increases and decreases, which can be easily mastered even by beginners.
What should you be able to:
- yarn over
- knit together
- selvedge stitch
The basics are not explained separately.
- suitable for beginners
- Instructions in PDF format
- One size fits all, can be extended as desired
- 1 skein Wollmeise Pure Orchidee (150g / 525m) 100% merino wool
- 1 skein Wollmeise Pure Pfauenauge (150g / 525m) 100% merino wool
- Alternative: gradient yarn, 4-ply
- circular needle 3,5mm (100cm)
- 11 stitch markers
You can find an index of all downloads in my store. We are happy to invite you to browse inside.
You can find all information about new tutorials in the blog.